Comfort and Hygiene
Many sub-standard products in the market are mostly made of paper pulp manufactured from recycled wastes. As they are ‘not for human consumption’, they can hold whatever they like with impunity. This means that most bleached intimate care products have all sorts of chemicals, which when released when wet (as they are designed to hold moisture they will become so) they let go ?? what into us and up inside us and what next?
Hormonal disruption and poisoning
Here is an example of what we may have been putting next to our precious pink bits in the past.
These raw materials contain high levels of lead, bacteria and microorganisms as well as abundant additives used during the re-processing stage such as industrial alkaline, bleaching powder, deodorizer, fluorescence agent and other chemicals.
These are all alkaline substances that can easily lead to disease and dysfunction.
(Totally aside from the fact that these products are not absorbent next to the Drion pads – try them yourself – add water into your pad/tampon and see if the colour changes – easily tested!) Get a few of the Drion pads and test them up against your usual ‘protection’ next cycle – does your regular intimate care work as well? See for yourself!!!
Then we have . . .
In healthy conditions, the human skin has a pH value indicating weak acidity which has its immunity function. The many sub-standard sanitary napkin products commonly found in the market have high contents of alkaline substances that would disrupt the skin acidity, making the human physiological condition conducive for the growth of trichomonad bacteria that can destroy sperms in the vagina to cause infertility.
Such patients who go to see the Chinese physicians may be asked to take Chinese herbs for years but all to no avail. If they could see experienced doctors, they would be given proper medication and asked to change to another type of sanitary napkin for two to three months to see if the situation would change. Why not just stop the contamination in its tracks?
Want to heal from endometriosis and so on? More here
Also here Where are we sourcing the dioxins and glyosphate? The intimate care products that we do not consume, but absorb colour up from our pads into our vulnerable pink bits – think also the breast shields when breastfeeding.
Anion sanitary napkin contains absorbent agents of high quality imported from Japan. It has the characteristics of being healthy, environment friendly and non-swelling and could enhance body immunity with its appropriate pH value.
So again, why use the Drion pads?
Are safe – they will not flood your body with toxins that you can’t see but feel the effects of.
Are highly absorbent – you will never feel cold and wet again!
1. Dry, Air permeable, Comfortable!
Keeping dry, air permeability and cleanliness are the three main principles of genital care.
- The surface layer is made of thin soft cotton materials to keep the delicate skin dry and comfortable.
- The pad contains highly effective super strong absorbent agents. When the liquid discharge comes into contact with the layer, it is absorbed such that there is no backflow or leakage. This will ensure a comfortable feeling and convenience in movement.
- The base layer is made of air permeable materials that allow diffusion of water molecules in the gaseous state to rapidly drive away moist air, thus effectively reducing moisture and heat between the napkin and the skin to maintain a dry and comfortable feeling.
2. Anti-bacterial and deodorization functions plus above benefits through purely physical processes.
The padding in each Anion Sanitary Napkin is embedded with an Anion tape that can release high density anion (Negative Ion) to help regulate body functions and deodorization, through purely physical processes. There is no side effect.
3. Compliance with national hygiene standards
- Strict control over the hygiene standard of the raw materials for the sanitary pad.
- Using enclosed production plant of international advanced standard for fully automated sequential production with fully automated packaging.
- Using advanced easy-to-open air-tight adhesive packaging to ensure the product is free from bacterial or fungal infection.
These Anion Sanitary Pads are the most absorbent on the market.
See my demonstrations here.
They are entertaining and horrifying . .why would you use anything else?
All natural, negative ion sanitary napkin that every woman will love.